Your Health Journey Starts Here
Wellness Center in Edmonds, Washington
At our waterfront health center, we are committed to providing an exceptional experience that empowers you to take control of your health and reshape your future. Our clinic serves as a haven for holistic healing, offering a range of services grounded in the principles of Holistic Medicine. From Acupuncture to Women’s Health, our dedicated and skilled team is determined to address your health concerns and guide you towards optimal well-being. With our holistic perspective, we believe in going beyond mere symptom treatment to achieve true health and wellness.
Embark on your transformative health journey with us today and unlock a brighter, healthier tomorrow. We eagerly await the opportunity to welcome you to our clinic and support you in attaining optimal health and well-being.
Why Choose Iris Wellness Center?
Our foundation is deeply rooted in the time-honored principles of Chinese medicine, an ancient system that looks beyond symptoms, aiming to treat the root causes of ailments. By integrating these principles with a broader holistic approach, we offer treatments that harmonize the mind, body, and spirit. Each patient’s journey is unique, and we pride ourselves on crafting individualized care plans that address not just the physical, but also the emotional and mental dimensions of health.
For those seeking a comprehensive approach to well-being, steeped in the rich traditions of Chinese and holistic medicine and tailored to the Edmonds, WA community, Iris Wellness Center is a great choice.
Let's work on all aspects of the human experience.
"I want to improve my health."
Acupuncture & herbal medicine work by increasing circulation, decreasing inflammation and promoting relaxation.
When the blood moves freely, so do hormones, white blood cells, oxygen, and nutrients. Enhanced circulation and filtration decrease inflammation- the root of most diseases. Instead of fighting disease, the body relaxes- the state where it heals itself.
When we work together, we will improve your circulation, decrease inflammation and get you relaxed.
"I want to feel at peace."
When daily routines align with self-care and not self-sabotage, your mind can rest knowing it is home safe.
People come to me saying, “Something is wrong with me, and I feel so out-of-whack.” When the truth is, there is nothing wrong with you. Nature is doing what it intends- communicating what is in and out of balance. The last thing we want is to shut these signals off with medication or self-medication. I know it is uncomfortable, but if we stop beating ourselves up for feeling ‘bad’ and instead listen, we can shift emotional turmoil into our most potent translator.
When we work together, you will begin to trust what your body is telling you.
"I want to enjoy my life."
Your body IS a temple.
As you nourish yourself, your resources will shift from focusing on pain, inflammation, and emotional turmoil, to strengthing and honing in on vibrancy and purpose. Are you enjoying your life and your choices? If not, your spirit is also suffering, not just your body.
That is part of the magic of working with me; we get to clear you up and hone in on what matters most to you.
What our clients ask us
Frequently Asked Questions
- We use fine hair-like needles. Generally, you won’t even feel the needle going in. We look for a tiny spark or sensation once we reach the acupuncture point, and it feels slightly electric and invigorating, followed by feelings of deep relaxation.
- Time and consistency are what make proper changes in health, so we guide people to their desired outcomes by coming up with a comprehensive and inclusive treatment approach. Acupuncture is one fabulous branch of eastern medicine. Still, often we need to utilize all the branches, including -lifestyle, nutrition, emotional balance, life purpose, and so on, to provide real powerful change. Again, it’s so individual; sometimes, people only need help with knee pain. But often, health situations can be more complex, and we’d be lying if we thought a round of acupuncture would fix it.
- Depending on the severity and the length of time you’ve had your condition, Wellness Tracks range from 2-6 months. In the beginning, I will see you more frequently, and as your condition improves, we will space out treatments accordingly.
- We move people from Symptomatic Care (when people are experiencing symptoms) to Corrective Care (fixing underlying causes of disease) to Maintenance Care (minimum number of treatments needed to stay well).
- All Wellness Tracks are custom, depending on your personal needs.
- Service prices range from $75-$225.
- Our Wellness Tracks range from $915-$3500. It depends on how many service types you want and need. People can pay upfront for a discount, or we can provide a zero-interest payment plan for 3-12 months.
- Yes! If we are a good fit for each other and I feel we can get you the outcomes you desire, we will come up with a mutually agreed upon treatment plan that can be paid upfront for a discount or in monthly installments.
- To create success for patients, we offer comprehensive treatment plans involving more than Acupuncture, which in-network insurance doesn’t generally cover.
- If you have HSA or FSA, all of our services are covered through those plans.
- For acupuncture services, we provide detailed insurance codes and receipts for patients to turn in. Patients get the reimbursement check directly according to their policy.
- When we put together a custom Wellness Track for you, we want to see improvements within the first month of treatment, or we will refer out to proper care and refund the remaining unused sessions.
I highly recommend starting with a 60-min AcuGraph scan and diagnosis. We can meet, talk about what you are looking for help with, and see with the AcuGraph scan what might be going on and how to best treat it. If we are a good fit for each other and I feel we can get you the outcomes you desire, we will come up with a mutually agreed upon a treatment plan that can be paid upfront or in monthly installments. This consult costs $99.00.