"I've Tried Everything."
Make us your last stop for health & wellness
Consultation & AcuGraph® diagnosis for $99.
Stop Spending Your Precious Resources Fighting Disease.
Start using them for living.
Let’s customize an all-inclusive treatment plan using the best of Eastern Medicine.
Acupuncture, herbs, routine shifts, food tips, and emotional management will pivot you back to living your best life.
About Dr. Carleigh Tenzin, DAC
I Am a Doctor of Eastern Medicine & Acupuncture.
For 19 years, I have studied Eastern philosophies and medicine, and for 12 years, I have been applying this knowledge in practice. People ask, “What even is an Eastern Medicine Doctor?” We study ancient and intricate medical theory from the East, which is mind-blowing, and we pair this wisdom with the current western scientific understanding of the human body.
We have rigorous undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees covering: Anatomy and physiology, chemistry, pathophysiology, pharmacology, psychology, biology, neurobiology, integrative pain management, nutrition, laboratory testing, diagnostics, evidence-informed practice, red-flag referrals, and more.
I am incredibly grateful that a calling led me to practice the world’s first integrative and functional medicine. Thousands of years of practice and refinement in human healing have passed down through generations. Seriously, think about that.
The ancients peered into the universe and decoded how our minds, bodies, and spirits worked from a macrocosmic perspective. These days we are in reverse, looking microscopically into every detail, missing at times that we are not pieces, but a whole human whose needs and functions are interconnected.
Part of the magic and results in my practice come from working on all aspects of our human existence- physical health, mental health, relationships, career, spiritual/religious purpose, and connection.
By uncovering treatment blocks on all levels, your body can heal stubborn ‘untreatable’ physical manifestations.
This model provides you with more value, better outcomes and gives me a way to practice medicine without cutting corners.
When you work with me, I want to provide you with all the time and services you need to get well, not based on a budget or what insurance covers. For one monthly payment, customized together, you get unlimited access to me and all necessary treatments to get well.
Who do you work with?
- People who are ready and committed
- People who are fed up with symptoms and know that they are not normal and that there is a better way
- Acute and chronic pain
- Anxiety, stress, and insomnia in all ages
- Gastrointestinal concerns: IBS, ulcerative colitis, SIBO
- Headache, migraine, and post-concussion syndromes
- Womens Health: painful menstruation, endometriosis, PCOS, infertility, menopause.
Don’t see your concern? Just ask!
During our initial consultation, we will discuss your highest priorities, come up with a diagnosis, and strategize how to get you the best outcomes. If we are a good fit for each other and I feel we can get you the results you desire, we will come up with a mutually agreed upon treatment plan that can be paid upfront or in monthly installments.
Let's work on all aspects of the human experience
"I want to improve my health."
Acupuncture & herbal medicine work by increasing circulation, decreasing inflammation and promoting relaxation.
When the blood moves freely, so do hormones, white blood cells, oxygen, and nutrients. Enhanced circulation and filtration decrease inflammation- the root of most diseases. Instead of fighting disease, the body relaxes- the state where it heals itself.
When we work together, we will improve your circulation, decrease inflammation and get you relaxed.
"I want to feel at peace."
When daily routines align with self-care and not self-sabotage, your mind can rest knowing it is home safe.
People come to me saying, “Something is wrong with me, and I feel so out-of-whack.” When the truth is, there is nothing wrong with you. Nature is doing what it intends- communicating what is in and out of balance. The last thing we want is to shut these signals off with medication or self-medication. I know it is uncomfortable, but if we stop beating ourselves up for feeling ‘bad’ and instead listen, we can shift emotional turmoil into our most potent translator.
When we work together, you will begin to trust what your body is telling you.
"I want to enjoy my life."
Your body IS a temple.
As you nourish yourself, your resources will shift from focusing on pain, inflammation, and emotional turmoil, to strengthing and honing in on vibrancy and purpose. Are you enjoying your life and your choices? If not, your spirit is also suffering, not just your body.
That is part of the magic of working with me; we get to clear you up and hone in on what matters most to you.
Finding Iris Wellness Center has been such a joy. I entrust them for so many services. They continue to offer compelling effective treatments in a beautiful atmosphere.Mikayla M.Bellvue, WA
I struggled for three years to get pregnant with my second child. Within two months of having 3 treatments I easily became pregnant with my second child. There is no way this was a coincidence. I couldn't recommend this treatment more.Johanna S.Redmond, WA
My main reason for seeking this treatment was to reduce the pain I was left with 8 years after C-section surgery. After two treatments my pain was reduced by 80%. I am highly satisfied with my results and enjoyed my experience at the clinic.Kristy D.Seattle, WA
What our clients ask us
Frequently Asked Questions
- We use fine hair-like needles. Generally, you won’t even feel the needle going in. We look for a tiny spark or sensation once we reach the acupuncture point, and it feels slightly electric and invigorating, followed by feelings of deep relaxation.
- Time and consistency are what make proper changes in health, so we guide people to their desired outcomes by coming up with a comprehensive and inclusive treatment approach. Acupuncture is one fabulous branch of eastern medicine. Still, often we need to utilize all the branches, including -lifestyle, nutrition, emotional balance, life purpose, and so on, to provide real powerful change. Again, it’s so individual; sometimes, people only need help with knee pain. But often, health situations can be more complex, and we’d be lying if we thought a round of acupuncture would fix it.
- Depending on the severity and the length of time you’ve had your condition, Wellness Tracks range from 2-6 months. In the beginning, I will see you more frequently, and as your condition improves, we will space out treatments accordingly.
- We move people from Symptomatic Care (when people are experiencing symptoms) to Corrective Care (fixing underlying causes of disease) to Maintenance Care (minimum number of treatments needed to stay well).
- All Wellness Tracks are custom, depending on your personal needs.
- Service prices range from $75-$225.
- Our Wellness Tracks range from $915-$3500. It depends on how many service types you want and need. People can pay upfront for a discount, or we can provide a zero-interest payment plan for 3-12 months.
- Yes! If we are a good fit for each other and I feel we can get you the outcomes you desire, we will come up with a mutually agreed upon treatment plan that can be paid upfront for a discount or in monthly installments.
- To create success for patients, we offer comprehensive treatment plans involving more than Acupuncture, which in-network insurance doesn’t generally cover.
- If you have HSA or FSA, all of our services are covered through those plans.
- For acupuncture services, we provide detailed insurance codes and receipts for patients to turn in. Patients get the reimbursement check directly according to their policy.
- When we put together a custom Wellness Track for you, we want to see improvements within the first month of treatment, or we will refer out to proper care and refund the remaining unused sessions.
I highly recommend starting with a 60-min AcuGraph scan and diagnosis. We can meet, talk about what you are looking for help with, and see with the AcuGraph scan what might be going on and how to best treat it. If we are a good fit for each other and I feel we can get you the outcomes you desire, we will come up with a mutually agreed upon a treatment plan that can be paid upfront or in monthly installments. This consult costs $99.00.