Community Acupuncture: Wellness on a Budget
Enjoy Community Style Acupuncture on the Edmonds, Washington Water Front. Our sliding scale payment model helps you get the pain relief you need at a price point you can afford.
Holistic Wellness at Your Fingertips: What is Community Acupuncture?
Everyone is welcome. You are a great candidate for this style of acupuncture if any of these apply to you:
You have a busy, unpredictable schedule and like the flexibility of walk-in appointments.
You are in good health and would like to try acupuncture as self-care for general wellness.
You would like a relaxing experience to relieve stress, anxiety, or aches and pains as needed.
You have 1-2 health concerns you’d like to address with acupuncture; if you have a complex health history, inquire about our private sessions.
How Much Does it Cost?
We offer treatments on a sliding scale fee, allowing patients to pay what they can afford within a given range. We accept cash or checks between $45 and $85.
Our budget-friendly payment model ensures you can receive the acupuncture and pain relief you need.
The Benefits of Community Acupuncture: Why You Should Try It
This style of acupuncture easily fits into a wellness routine. Shorter wait times and more convenient scheduling options, make acupuncture more accessible to busy individuals with limited time.
2. Pain Relief and Stress Reduction
Relieve pain, reduce stress, and promote relaxation. Restore in a calming and healing environment while receiving the therapeutic effects of acupuncture. Patients report an overall improvement in physical and mental well-being.
3. Holistic Approach:
Acupuncture emphasizes a holistic approach to healthcare by considering the individual as a whole. Practitioners address the root causes of pain and illness rather than just treating symptoms.
Come alone or bring friends and family. Many individuals find comfort in knowing they are not alone in their journey toward better health and pain management. This environment can also foster a sense of relaxation and collective healing.
Exploring the Popularity of Community Acupuncture: What is it like?
On your first visit, we will spend about 15-30 minutes getting to know you and provide 30 minutes of acupuncture.
On return visits, we chat for about 5-10 minutes; then, we get straight to the point! Treatment lasts about 30 minutes.
Enhancing Community Health in Edmonds, WA
The sense of community and connection – bring your family and friends. This setting offers a welcoming and expedited process of receiving acupuncture treatment. Make it your weekly self-care routine.
"Receive professional services in the most beautiful and healing environment."
We are thrilled to offer sliding-scale acupuncture to our beautiful Edmonds, WA community.
What our clients ask us
Frequently Asked Questions
- We use fine hair-like needles. Generally, you won’t even feel the needle going in. We look for a tiny spark or sensation once we reach the acupuncture point, and it feels slightly electric and invigorating, followed by feelings of deep relaxation.
- Time and consistency are what make proper changes in health, so we guide people to their desired outcomes by coming up with a comprehensive and inclusive treatment approach. Acupuncture is one fabulous branch of eastern medicine. Still, often we need to utilize all the branches, including -lifestyle, nutrition, emotional balance, life purpose, and so on, to provide real powerful change. Again, it’s so individual; sometimes, people only need help with knee pain. But often, health situations can be more complex, and we’d be lying if we thought a round of acupuncture would fix it.
- Depending on the severity and the length of time you’ve had your condition, Wellness Tracks range from 2-6 months. In the beginning, I will see you more frequently, and as your condition improves, we will space out treatments accordingly.
- We move people from Symptomatic Care (when people are experiencing symptoms) to Corrective Care (fixing underlying causes of disease) to Maintenance Care (minimum number of treatments needed to stay well).
- All Wellness Tracks are custom, depending on your personal needs.
- Service prices range from $75-$225.
- Our Wellness Tracks range from $915-$3500. It depends on how many service types you want and need. People can pay upfront for a discount, or we can provide a zero-interest payment plan for 3-12 months.
- Yes! If we are a good fit for each other and I feel we can get you the outcomes you desire, we will come up with a mutually agreed upon treatment plan that can be paid upfront for a discount or in monthly installments.
- To create success for patients, we offer comprehensive treatment plans involving more than Acupuncture, which in-network insurance doesn’t generally cover.
- If you have HSA or FSA, all of our services are covered through those plans.
- For acupuncture services, we provide detailed insurance codes and receipts for patients to turn in. Patients get the reimbursement check directly according to their policy.
- When we put together a custom Wellness Track for you, we want to see improvements within the first month of treatment, or we will refer out to proper care and refund the remaining unused sessions.
I highly recommend starting with a 60-min AcuGraph scan and diagnosis. We can meet, talk about what you are looking for help with, and see with the AcuGraph scan what might be going on and how to best treat it. If we are a good fit for each other and I feel we can get you the outcomes you desire, we will come up with a mutually agreed upon a treatment plan that can be paid upfront or in monthly installments. This consult costs $99.00.