Reclaim Your Confidence After Pregnancy
Say goodbye to post-pregnancy stomach changes with holistic non-surgical, no-recovery, post-pregnancy treatments. Get ready to feel confident and beautiful again with Mombellymend™.
Get A Free Consultation!
Reclaim Your Confidence After Pregnancy With Mom Belly Mend™
Mombellymend understands the physical and emotional changes that come with motherhood. Our non-invasive procedures are designed to help you feel like yourself again after cesarean sections or other post-pregnancy changes. We honor your birth story and provide a safe space for healing, closure, and empowerment. Let us help you reclaim your confidence and return to your place of power.
"Every woman needs to know Mom Belly Mend™ is a treatment option after giving birth."
You don’t have to suffer from pain and numbness lingering months and years after surgery. Our cosmetic procedure for C-Section scarring is within reach for everyday moms and addresses the common complaints of surgical scarring like pain, numbness, unsightly scarring, and pooching from the scar adhering to the abdomen wall.
Reduce fat pocket by inches without diet and exercise
Your stomach doesn’t have to feel like a deformity after pregnancy. Body shaming days are over – our Mom-Belly Mend treatment produces results you can see. Submit our new patient form today and receive a free initial consultation.
Restore Skin Changes
Reduce stretchmarks and loose skin while improving texture and tone
Harness your body’s own ability to self repair and combat aging, scars, and stretchmarks for body and face. Acupuncturists have known for thousands of years the power of our internal healing capabilities. Current science proves the power of micro-needling for regeneration, repair, and destruction of misaligned collagen within scar tissue.
Tone & Strengthen
Improve core strength and close abdominal gapping.
Technology like Emsculpt, Emshape, Renasculpt, and Cooltone are new body contouring treatments that utilize HIFEM or Highly Focused Electromagnetic Energy to stimulate powerful muscle contractions. A single, 30-minute treatment induces 20,000 contractions in the abdomen, enhancing muscle mass and tone.
This rejuvenation helps close the gap created by diastasis recti. Clinical studies support that HIFEM for Diastasis Recti results in a significant reduction of ab separation.
From Treating your C-section Scar
Some women continue to experience pain and numbness afterwards and this can help diminish pain and sensory function.
This treatment can also be cosmetically beneficial by diminishing and softening the physical appearance of the scar tissue.
Let the skin hang freely again instead of latching to the abdominal wall causing the belly to look two-tiered and unnatural.
Heal your body and help release emotional trauma, plus process emotional blocks that may be tied to C-Section scars.
Feel confident in your own body – look good, and more importantly feel good! Take pride in your image and body.
Eliminate those last stubborn inches
Cryo-Slimming Is A Non-Invasive Way To Reduce Fat, Cellulite And Provide Skin Tightening. It works by using sub-zero temperatures to destroy body fat by causing apoptosis of subcutaneous fat tissue without damage to the overlying skin. The destroyed cells then pass naturally through your body’s lymphatic system.
For your face and body post-pregnancy, including stretch mark treatments
Acupuncturists have known for thousands of years the power of our internal healing capabilities. Current science proves the power of microneedling for regeneration, repair, and destruction of misaligned collagen within scar tissue.
Tone & Build Muscle While Burning Fat
Technology like EmSculpt, RenaSculpt, or EmShape all uses High Intensity Focused Electromagnetic technology to build, strengthen, and/or tone muscles on the abdomen, buttocks, upper legs, or arms for the ultimate body sculpting results. It is equivalent to doing 20,000 crunches (abdomen) or squats (buttocks) in 30 minutes while lying down and relaxing.
Who is it for?
How does it work?
- Both men and women
- Builds muscle and burns fat
- Equivalent to 20,000 muscle movements or 5.5 hours working out in the gym
- No downtime, no needles, completely non-invasive
- Can be done completely clothed
- Patients report diminished back & hip pain from strengthening
On average, clients increase muscle mass by 16% and reduce fat by 19% while also reducing their waistline and increasing their metabolism.
My main reason for seeking this treatment was to reduce the pain I was left with 8 years after C-section surgery. After two treatments my pain was reduced by 80%. I am highly satisfied with my results and enjoyed my experience at the clinic.Kristy D.Seattle, WA
Finding Iris Wellness Center has been such a joy. I entrust them for so many services. They continue to offer compelling effective treatments in a beautiful atmosphere.Mikayla M.Bellvue, WA
I struggled for three years to get pregnant with my second child. Within two months of having 3 treatments I easily became pregnant with my second child. There is no way this was a coincidence. I couldn't recommend this treatment more.Johanna S.Redmond, WA
Neural Therapy injections performed by an Edmonds Mom
A traumatic C-section left my abdomen numb and painful. It was affecting my ability to work-out or play with my daughter without discomfort. A colleague performed a single Neural Therapy Injection on my scar. The injection decreased my pain and numbness by 95%. The treatment also improved the appearance of my scar!
I am delighted to be introducing other moms to this promising treatment that is not well known yet in mainstream medicine. It is minimally invasive, quick, and life-changing.
What our clients ask us
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it hurt?
- Cryo-Slimming® is gentler and less invasive than CoolSculpting®. Emsculpting and Emslim are high intensity electromagnetic pulse therapies. They are both minimally invasive and comfortable. Often, clients fall asleep during their sessions.
- Before the C-Section scar injection and/or SkinPen® microneedling treatments, we apply a topical numbing cream which desensitizes any pain of needle stick.
How many sessions do I need?
- All Mom Belly plans are totally custom depending on your personal needs. We offer a free no pressure consult to understand your highest priorities and give you our best recommendations with a custom price.
- As a rule of thumb expect to have at least 3-10 visits depending on what you would like done.
Is there down time?
- There isn’t any downtime with our procedures. You can easily go back to your normal routine right after your appointment. We have pre and post care recommendations handy so you can maximize results.
How much does it cost?
- All Mom Belly Mend™ plans are totally custom depending on your personal needs. We offer a complimentary no pressure consult to understand your highest priorities and come up with a custom plan that will give you the best outcome.
- Service prices range between $225-$450.
- When we put together a custom Mom Belly Mend™ plan for you, we guarantee results or we give extra complimentary treatments until we achieve excellent before and after photos.
- On average people spend between $1225-$3800. It depends on how many service types you want and need.
How soon after giving birth can I start treatments?
- OBGYN’s have advised patients to wait 12 weeks after giving birth to start treatments. If you are wanting to work on your C-Section scar the sweet spot for treatment is while your scar is actively healing between 3-6 months after giving birth. We can remodel the scar tissue to be softer and more like skin rather than scar tissue.
- Even if its been years after giving birth, we can still make INCREDIBLE changes.
Is my scar too old?
- No! Many people think that they can’t be helped if they had a C-Section 5 – 10 – 15 – 20+ years ago. This simply isn’t true. If you are still alive and healing this injection can make huge changes in your scar and symptoms.
- Our current promotions are:
- 20% of your recommended Mom Belly treatment plan*
- 1 Free muscle building session, $750 dollar value*
- **With purchase during your free consult.
Injections/Microneedling: Avoiding hot tubs and swimming for three days is strongly advised. All you need to do is keep the area clean. We offer an excellent stem cell product to use on the scar while its healing post-treatment that will enhance the results.